Saturday, September 26, 2009

Horseback Riding!!

This is Joy!She is the Mckrackens horse, We asked the Mckrackens if we could come ride her and they gave us the OK so we went today and had a LOT of fun. She was such a good girl, I probably gave her five carrots and I gave her an apple when she was done. She was a little skittish for my mom at first but she has not been ridden in a while so she has an excuse.:) This is me on her, don't mind my messy hair from the wind and all :)
Giving her a pat on the back for being such a good girl....
Then I gave Katrina a ride around the field twice,
Before I rode her , my mom had her to see how she did. Here shes telling her up to make her run..

Then she Gallops off!That was like the best Saturday I have had in a long time! It was sooooooooooooo FUN!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aw looks like SO much fun Tamra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like alot of fun tam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love riding horses too. it is fun especially if you know how very well! (i don't ) but i still like it.
    take care! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment tell me how I did:)