Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Day

Man today was ... tiring. Just a little peek of what my day was sorta like......

I woke up to have this guy come in the door this morning screamin HIIII!!!! HIII!!!!! in my face.
I think he was kind of exxcited to see me :)
School.... and the group of daycare children keeps growing.... through the day.

Jesse :) :D Olivia ...with her wild afro :)
And theres sooo many more :) :)...... Its all snowy and pretty here in NY ... I love NY!! I was so sad I couldnt go and see my horsie tonight :( My mom is under the weather and the roads are really bad so we kinda had to ask the boarders to put her away...anyways I am really rambling on ..I feel a yawn....Goodnight Heres is a pic of me and my beautiful girl.. The beautiful western girl with my mom.... They're cute arent they? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment tell me how I did:)