Monday, April 27, 2009

Little Lessons In Psalms

I Thought about writing something about something I read in my bible once a week, and I am going to try to do it every week! Today was Psalm 100.

1. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all ye lands.
application: God wants all his children to praise Him and make a joyful noise unto Him, no matter who you are, where you're from, or, How you sound:)
2. Serve the Lord with gladness come before his presence with singing.
application: Serve the Lord not because you have to, but because you want to. Come before him singing and praising him.
3. Know ye that the Lord he is God,it is he that hath made us and not we ourselves.
application: To the evolutionist: The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. This chapter is mostly about praising God, and this verse makes me think about evolution, and how the devil uses it to take glory away from God.
4. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving and into his courts with praise. Be thankful unto him and bless his name. application: Be thankful for all hes done for you,...... and Praise the name of Jesus!
5. We know this.......For the Lord is good His mercy is everlasting and his truth endureth to all generations.

Post more later, Tamra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment tell me how I did:)