Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Day

Today my day was nothing new or exciting, mostly school school school....having fun with the daycare babies.:) We went to walmart earlier and that was fun with SIX kids:I We were going to go to the library but that didn't work out.We stayed home and had a nice quiet naptime, since we only had two daycare kids today:) my mom even got to lay down and doze off for a few minutes which does not happen very often. And now we are having a gourmet taco salad made by the BEST chef in the world .....my mom!What a blessing to have the BEST in my house!:) I am enjoying my cute little sisters right now, Bryana is such a character! Here is some pictures of them. By the way They're not from now but still cute! Marissa loves to smile for the camera another cute one:)
my little cutie!

2 comments:

  1. it looks like you all have fun with the day care!
    God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks like you guys had alot of fun

    ReplyDelete

Comment tell me how I did:)