Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Proverbs

A mans pride shall bring him low but honor shall uphold the humble in spirit.Proverbs 29:23
This verse speaks for itself,Be humble and you will be honored. Be proud and you will be put to shame.
Fear of man bringeth a snare: but they that trust the Lord shall be safe. 29:25
When you fear man you will have problems, but when you trust God you will be safe.

Where there is no law the people perish; he that keepeth the law happy is he.29:28
The who keeps the law will be happy, yes, but I think this might mean Gods law,Because the person who keeps Gods law will be very happy!

I don't have time to write more but there is a few verses out of the proverb of the day:)
later I am going bowling and then tonight we are going to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment tell me how I did:)